BOS (ML+121) vs HOU • 2 Units
Thursday, June 2nd, 2021 @ 7:40 am PDT We think the Red Sox bring their bats to the game today. Good luck!
Our FREE MLB Picks are at -2.03 Units for the year.
Whoa, We're Stinking Up The Joint!
Okay, we're gonna take just a moment to reflect on how things have been going. Although we've been in the green for most of the year, we've slipped into the red, finishing May at -2.03 Units, which isn't disastrous, it's just not where we want to be. It's accurate to say we've been stinking up the joint for at least the last two weeks. Our winning percentage of .442 is poor, although still better than the Twins, Tigers, Orioles, Rangers, Pirates, Nationals, Rockies, and Diamondbacks.
Still, no one cares about percentages - all that counts is Total Unit$. The lines are aversive and tighter than ever (we refuse to lay -300 on any game) and the evil bookies are making a killing. Our goal is to get back into the green in June and maybe hit a big one or two. We're also going to get much more selective in our picks - there might not be a pick every day - we're only gonna pick when we're really feeling it.
About XP's Picks
• Our goal is to make money through wise sports investments.
• Our picks are for education and entertainment purposes only.
• We actually wager on every pick we post.
• We may wager on several events on a given day, but only those posted are official picks.
• Most picks are early morning but at times we may post the prior day or even right before game time.
• Odds/lines are accurate at the time of posting but may change over time.
• We use GT Bets lines unless otherwise stated.
• Almost all wagers are traditional moneylines, runlines, and totals.
• We do our homework - you should too.
• We always follow Cardinal Rule #1: We never wager more than we are happy to lose.
• Our starting bankroll is $200.00 and each unit equals $10.00. We have $520 in reserve if needed.
• All results are documented on the Results Page.
• Don't blindly follow our picks. Don't blindly follow anyone's picks.
• We started last year and plan to continue posting our picks on Twitter this year.
• We like underdogs (plus odds) for plenty of reasons, thus, we wager on a lot of runlines.
• Our picks will remain free forever... don't pay someone for picks!
• We hope you will signup for an account with one of our great affiliates.
• Good luck and have fun.
Don't Pay For Picks
There are thousands or more people out there who want you to pay them money for their "expert" picks. Just don't do it. Do your own research, do your own homework. If you pay someone $300 for their picks you still have to lay down more money to make your actual picks. That's just one of the many reasons we provide our picks for free. Learn for yourself, you can do it.
Thank you for visiting XPS, the Official Home of XP's FREE Daily Sports Picks
XP has a lifelong passion for sports, especially baseball and basketball, so seeking increased knowledge and experience with the goal of making wise sports investments every day is more of a hobby than work. XP has been investing for over fifteen years and shares resources and daily picks with site visitors in hopes that we all beat the book and by definition, have a lot of fun doing so.
The handicapping and sports odds information contained on this site are for entertainment purposes only. Confirm the wagering regulations in your jurisdiction as they vary from state to state, province to province, and country to country. Using this information to contravene any law or statute is prohibited. The site is not associated with nor is it endorsed by any professional or collegiate league, association, or team. XPS does not target an audience under the age of 18.
XP Sports is the Official Home of XP's FREE Daily MLB Sports Picks. Thank you very much for visiting and good luck!
We will be sharing many of our 2021 picks on Twitter. Be sure to follow XP Sports today.
XP Sports FREE Daily MLB Picks are not about drinking and fanatically rooting for your favorite sport, team, or player to win. Our FREE Daily MLB Picks are about drinking and making money through wise sports investing. Start by choosing a great sportsbook.
Do you realize there are 12 scores that result in Under 7? If you include pushes, there are 16 possibilities that at least don't result in a loss. It's true betting on the Under takes a little courage and doesn't seem to be as fun as enjoying a high-scoring game, but there seem to be a lot of Unders (I don't have the exact stats) this season. Maybe it's cold weather, the new ball, or something else, but we're gonna start taking a closer look at the Unders.
We don't do Power Rankings at XP Sports. Everyone else does, so we're not gonna do that. It's actually pretty easy to develop Power Rankings (in fact, everyone knows who the better teams are). The problem is that the best teams don't always win the game. We don't want to know who the best team is, we want to know who is going to win the game.
NEW! Enter the Oxi Clean Clean Up & Win Sweepstakes! Win a VIP MLB All Star Game or World Series experience valued up to $6,500. 2 Winners
You can signup for FREE, you can play for FREE, and you might win money as you compete in contests against other players. Although rookies and pros can play, SBD FREE Play Sportsbook is a great way to start learning and developing your skills and knowledge in sports investing risk-FREE.
XP Sports subscribes to MLB.tv
You gotta actually watch games, baby!
Download the MLB App to purchase tickets
NEW XP Sports Map added May 1st, 2021